Monday 9 August 2010

Sleek Divine Sunset Palette and Ink Pot Gel Eyeliner plus Eye of the Day


So here's my review of the Sleek Divine Sunset Palette, which I bought back in England two weeks ago. And, as I used it for my look today, I've decided to include pictures of that :) I've also got the Ink Pot Gel Eyeliner from Sleek, which I'm reviewing as well, but I didn't use it in my EOTD.


Argh, that mirror is a mess. I just attract mess like food attracts bees. Anyway, the colours are just WOW. If you have blue eyes, using any of these colours is bound to make your eyes pop, although watch out with the blue eyeshadow, blue's tricky to pull off, isn't it? The pgmentation of these are great as well, which is what Sleek's well known for, especially being as cheap as they are, with the palettes only being £5.99.

The gel eyeliner cost about £2.99, I'm not completely sure about the price, all I know it was two pounds something. I checked on their site and it says it's €8, which is a crazy exchange rate, considering the small amount I paid for it in England. Anyway, I haven't used it much, so I can't say if it's brilliant or not, but it does seem quite good. Apparantly you can use it as eyeshadow as well, but I haven't got round to that yet.



So you can see the colours are pretty awesome, very pigmented and just downright gorgeous. I have to say though, I'm not all that keen on applicatior that comes with the palette, as it's a little stiff and I prefer my usual brushes to the sponge ones.

And now for my look, I used the coppery bronze colours third from the left and the bottom left one.



Ok, the lighting might look peculiar, but this picture actually showed the different colours off better than the other pictures that I took. And I tried my hand at filling in m yeyebrows, I'm not so sure about it, so I think I'll visit Sephora and bother one of their MUA for help.



See? That picture's far too yellowy.




And there you can see my filled in eyebrows, which are quite dramatic and heavy, so I thought I'd forgo them afterall today.

So anyway, I'm off now, but I'll try and post again later on today!

No comments:

Post a Comment