Saturday 26 March 2011

Cinema FOTD

Hello everyone!
I'm going to the cinema later on with Martine and as it's officially Spring now, thought I would bypass the nude eyeshadows and go for a little colour, namely the pastel blue and teal from my Strictly palette.



I did have to toy around with these photos in photoshop and use selective colouring as they looked far too yellow when I took them, probably due to my white balance. Anyway, I'm quite pleased with this look and the products that I used are:

 Strictly Fabulous Palette :Ballroom Palette
Maybelline Define-A-Line Liquid Eyeliner
Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara
Clinique High Impact Mascara

L'Oreal Blush (not sure which one, will check later!)
Garnier Tinted Eye Roll On
Sephora Concealer

Maybelline Colour Sensational Lip Tint in In The Buff

silly pose face, I had to include it!



Oh and the GORGEOUS flower in my hair is Crown & Glory, the Mellow Yellow bobby pin from the Pic n Mix set!

5 comments: