Saturday 4 December 2010

Today's FOTD

yay, a new FOTD! And this time, it's a tiny bit different!

You can't see it, but I used Too Faced's Natural Eye palette (which I have yet to review), using these two gorgeous shimmery gold and brown colours :) And then I used my fruity shine labello on my lips, which has a bit of colour but sheer enough for me to wear at my school without it being an actual scandal. As you can see, I went over the lines of my lips a teeny bit, but my lips are a bit dry and that's also the purpose of a lip balm isn't it?


Here's another pic, but with me trying this L'Oreal lipstick I found in my mum's drawer. I'm planning a review later on because that colour is simply STUNNING and what you can' see is that it has tiny gold sparkles, which look lovely :)

Also I've changed the way I flick my eyeliner and I have a close up here so you can all see what it's like :)


What do you all think? I followed the line of my bottom lash line and just extended it so that it looks even. Good?
I'm off to bed now, night night x


7 comments:

  1. so pretty. what is the name of the lipstick you will be reviewing? red and gold sparkles sounds amazing.
    i went through my mom's drawers last night and stole some things...lol. she never uses them though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your eye brows they are so sharp mine look a mess at the moment :P

    I love red lippy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you're lining your eyes! It looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the color on your lips !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous! loving the darker lipstick shade - I could NEVER pull this off (thanks to my ridiculously small thin lips)

    Nice eyeliner too! The flick at the end is so 60s and suits you perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your eye shadow its soooo glittery xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks os nice. Love your eyes! its something you could wear on a night out and would look so good! :) xx

    http://therealsteph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete