Saturday 31 December 2011

My favourite products of 2011

I don't usually do favourites posts, but I figured I would do a quick round up on the products I've loved this year.


Eyemakeup:



Naturally, the Naked palette has been my most reached for product so far, because it's so versatile! Aside from that, my staples have become my Too Faced Natural Eye palette and the Mac Paint Pot in Painterly which is a fantastic base that sometimes doubles as a concealer. The No7 brush is amazing and I'm so glad I got it as it really does blend exceptionally well and is my most used brush.

Lips:

The Sleek Pout Paints have basically made most of my other lippies redundant - again so versatile and I adore mixing the colours and my first MAC lipstick in Speak Louder, a pressie from my sister, is a gorgeous pink colour that I just adore using.

Cheeks:

 So as for cheeks, this L'Oreal blush has been used so much by me this year I've hit the pan! The Fenberry blush shouldn't really count but I haven't stopped using it since I got it and it will definitely become a staple in my makeup bag.


 Skincare:



Finally, this Clinique moisture surge  gel is great and basically the only skincare thing I use consistently.

So that's it from me tonight and I wish you all a very happy new year!

4 comments:

  1. I would love the Naked Palette, It looks amazing!
    I may have to wait until May and ask for it as a birthday present- Although I’m sure my Mum would faint at the price tag!

    Happy New Year :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. love my naked palette! loving the colour of that sleek blush too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to get one of the Naked palettes and try some of the Pout Paints. Great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Naked Palette too xx Sleek is really good as well - Love the lip paints xx
    I love your blog and wanted to invite you to join in with my 200 follower giveaway - you must follow through GFC and bloglovin as well if you have it xx We could also follow each other on twitter xxx Would love for you to come and check out my blogxx Hopefully see you there soon xxx

    ReplyDelete