Saturday 1 October 2011

Various FOTDs!

Hello! As promised, here's the post with various FOTDs from the past weeks. Now I must admit, I've been a bit lazy for school - usually mascara, concealer, blush is all I've been doing lately. Amazing, me, the supposed makeup addict?!

 Here is a such a photo from late afternoon when I'm wearing my comfort cardie and my makeup seems to have mostly vanished (and my hair's gone and done its own thing too)



And here's my usual face although with a bit more blusher and with Sleek Pout Paint in Milkshake.





Now you may notice a difference here and that is that I straightened my hair. It's not poker straight as it was straightened two days ago and this is it just starting to curl a bit. I quite like it like this, I think I'll do it more often.Anyway, I kept my face a tad minimal cause I went for the bright orange lips (Sleek Pout Paint in Lava). I do like this look, I think I'll be rocking orange lips a bit more often in the future.
Anyway, that's all for today :) night night xx



2 comments:

  1. really love the blush you've used cos it's just so subtle and pretty, suits your skin tone perfectly :)

    The orange lipstick is fab! The perfect colour for Autumn and I like how you could wear practically no makeup with it and still look on trend and made up ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. dir geht seuwiesu alles, erenners mech un Katy Perry :) Ah jo hun ma Naked Palette lo endlech kaaf an se ass wirklej mega! :) hoffen mir gesin eis bald eng keier rem bye<3

    ReplyDelete