Saturday 28 May 2011

England Wishlist!

Hola people!

 Again, this blog's been a bit neglected as of late, which I'm really sorry about, but couldn't be helped. I went to a party last night and if pictures are posted on Facebook, I'll post some so you can all see my makeup (as me being me didn't take any pictures beforehand, minus those that my best friend took of my outfit with her camera, which she insisted on doing). At the very best I can post this webcam pic, although it's not very good in showing what I've got on my face.



So until then, I have decided I will compose a list of things that I may want to buy when I go to England on Monday!

Coral Butterfly Burnout Skirt, £30

Pink stripe cotton skirt, £30

Green garden print skirt, £17
Blue/Cream striped belted dress, £35

Coral broderie sundress, £35
The above are all from Dorothy Perkins and well, obviously I won't be buying all of those (maybe one if it looks good) as I wouldn't have any money left.

Folk Paisley Rush Skirt, £27.50

This skirt is by Cath Kidston and absolutely gorgeous, but I don't know whether I'd be able to get to any stores whilst I'm in England, but I can try!

That's all for now as I'm sick and coughing a lot so should probably go dose myself up!





1 comment:

  1. LOVE the striped dress (the blue and cream one)
    i really want it now! :O
    Rosie xo

    ReplyDelete