Monday 26 July 2010

And so it begins...

So this is the start of my beauty blog. Seeing as I have so much makeup (which I'll post pics of in a moment), I thought it would be productive to try my hand at reviewing the various products I have or something along those lines.
First of all, I am definitely obsessed with makeup. That is proven by the fact that whenever I go into a Sephora, I leave 5 minutes later with about ten products swatched on my hand.
Anyway, moving on, I thought I'd mention the fact that my sister Dani also has a blog, so go pay her a vist!
Moving on, I just thought I'd post some pictures of my makeup just to show what I have.
Yes, that is a toolbox.

And now for the more detailled pictures.

A chest of drawers that I got from a friend where I put my pigments and a few lipsticks in.


Yeah, it's colour coded. Well sort of.


My two big palettes which are housed in the Sephora bag because they don't fit anywhere else.


Here's my bag with my makeup tools


And the bag filled with testers and other assorted freebies.

Right, that's all for now, but I'm gonna attempt to post my first review, I still need to get used to blogspot haha.

edit: ok, excuse the tiny writing, dunno why it's like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment