Saturday 6 August 2011

rebonjour

Hello people, I am back!

I now own my first ever DSLR, a Nikon D3000 (yes I know it's entry level, don't judge me, DSLR snobs!) and now have my first FOTD with pictures taken with it! (:





Ignore the T-Zone please, I am in desperate need of a foundation/ tinted moisturiser! Well, I need a new moisturiser anyway.



I have not mastered the art of taking close up pictures with a DSLR yet, if anyone has any pointers, they would be muchly appreciated!

Anyway, this combination is becoming a frequent look of mine, I have recently discovered (actually when I went to watch Harry Potter and did Gryffindor themed eye makeup) that red goes very well with gold and since then, I've been doing it quite a lot.



So the products I used (aside from the eyeliner, which I forgot to photograph, whoops...) are Half Baked from the Naked palette, the red from Sleek's Sunset palette, Benefit's Boi-ing concealer, MAC's Paint Pot in Painterly, L'Oreal Blush (need to check the name), a Maybelline mascara and Benefit's Posie Tint and Benetint.

S'all for now, hope you guys liked it and remember, tips would be appreciated! :) xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment