Thursday 27 December 2012

christmas day

Hello everyone! I know, you've probably been inundated by Christmas posts, but it is that time of the year and I love seeing everyone share photos of their day. Frankly, I thought this year would be very weird and awkward as it's our first year celebrating Christmas with one parent as opposed to the two (my mother chose to stay in England with her parents), but it was great actually! There wasn't an awkward atmosphere like last year and we all had lots of fun, even if I was under the weather.

These pictures were all taken with my present, a Nikkor 35mm f1.8 lens! I haven't worked it out completely yet, but practice makes perfect!


I couldn't resist trying out a bokeh effect as my standard lens wasn't really good for depth of field.
A picture with my fluffy Molly (and basically an excuse to try my Nikon remote out!).


Some of the makeup related presents I received (from my sister and her boyfriend ) although there are a few more bits and bobs.

Molly looks like a puppy in this picture, despite being 7 years old! She was like a teddy bear as a puppy and still retains that quality, it seems!

My cat Charlie, who at least posed, unlike her sister.
Molly wearing my new Gryffindor scarf! She's so photogenic, this dog.
Dani and Minnie, my two older sisters.
And that's me, looking a bit dopey due to the meds..
My crazy siblings and I.
The dinner table, although a few things were missing.
My favourite part of Christmas dinner, sausage meat!!!! I lovelovelove it.
Charlie, looking exceptionally inspirational. It just needs one of those quotes next to her.
And our Christmas tree!








I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and that you're enjoying the sales+ I haven't been out yet to browse them although I may do so soon. Tonight we're going to see the Hobbit, as we are all big Lord Of The Rings fans!

3 comments: