Thursday 9 August 2012

FOTN from Berlin!

Hello everyone!

I have finally got round to posting the makeup from last Wednesday, over a week later, but nevertheless, at least I am blogging! I have just been chilling out this week as I am starting work on Monday (manual labour...yay. It pays though!).

So Wednesday night/Thursday morning was a lot of fun and I can only recommend that anyone who visits Berlin and wants to go clubbing should try Matrix on a Wednesday. It's Buy 1 Get 1 Free all night so it's not mega pricey and it also has several different rooms with different djs which helps if you get bored by the music. Apparently it's a club for tourists and not real Berliners (lol!) but oh well, I enjoyed myself and it takes a lot for me to enjoy myself going out, so I definitely recommend it. And the people I went with were lovely and awesome (my roomie and I went with a bunch of Brazilians and they were so hilarious and up for a good time).

Anyways onto the make up!

 So as for makeup, I used the Naked palette for a light smokey eyes, Benefit Hoola bronzer on my cheeks with Topshop's Neon Rose, Yves Saint Laurent Touch Eclat, which my best friend gave me for my birthday , Benefit Bad Gal mascara (the Glamour mini) and Mac Speak Louder lippie. Haha, I've got quite a few high end stuff now, haven't I?




 Anyway, I'll finish this here as it's time for me to sleep and boy, do I value my sleep! I'll try and do a few reviews in the next few days, just need to find the right background!




1 comment: